About Me

I am a stay at home mom that has turned my love of photography into a business. I have always enjoyed taking pictures of just about anything as well as looking at photos that others have taken. My business adventure started when my Husband and I decided that I should stay home with our Son. At that point I realized that I should do something I enjoyed. So, here we are...Take a look and feel free to comment. GOD BLESS!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Miss Anna

Well, I have done it once again! I have been gone from my blog for way to long. Hard to believe that the last time I was on here I was 13 weeks pregnant with our little Girl. Yes..... We now have a beautiful little Girl (I will blog about her next, I just need to go through and pick my fav pics so far.).

I recently did a shoot for my cousin Anna. We had such a lovely time and she was beautiful. She love to read so we incorporated that in her shoot.








4 comments:

  1. I like the softness of this shot. Very pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this shot Shannon. Feels like she's tucked away from the world lost in her book. Love the rings too. Some women have a thing for shoes, I love rings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great perspective.
    My entry is here if you'd like to visit: By the Book

    ReplyDelete

Followers