About Me

I am a stay at home mom that has turned my love of photography into a business. I have always enjoyed taking pictures of just about anything as well as looking at photos that others have taken. My business adventure started when my Husband and I decided that I should stay home with our Son. At that point I realized that I should do something I enjoyed. So, here we are...Take a look and feel free to comment. GOD BLESS!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Im Back!!!!!!! LOL

Yeah so I havent been on here in forever. I want to say its because I have been so busy but I will say its only because I just havent taken the time to get on here. Here is an update. We are 13 weeks 1day pregnant with our 2nd child and we are so very excited. Our little boy isnt so little anymore. He just turned 2 in March. My how time flies when you are chasing a toddler!! We had some nice weather today so I popped outside to take a couple of pics.




Actually 13weeks 1day (yesterday was a very busy day)

AIRPLANE!!!


Hopefully it wont be a long time before Im back ;)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new baby! How very exciting! I love the picture of your sons face. What a gorgeous image! WOW! : ) I hope your pregnancy continues to go well! Love, Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Great shot.....

    www.wendhyjeffers.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much!! God Bless you and your Families

    ReplyDelete

Followers