About Me

I am a stay at home mom that has turned my love of photography into a business. I have always enjoyed taking pictures of just about anything as well as looking at photos that others have taken. My business adventure started when my Husband and I decided that I should stay home with our Son. At that point I realized that I should do something I enjoyed. So, here we are...Take a look and feel free to comment. GOD BLESS!

Friday, June 18, 2010

This is what I have been up to since my last blog post. There are lots of pictures that arent on here but if you go to my Facebook page you can take a peek at the rest.  The first one is of my two LOVES!!
www.facebook.com/shannonkingphotography





This is my little Sunshine playing in the dirt and helping Daddy.



Jackson's first time in the big pool!



I did my first shoot at a baseball game. It made me add a larger zoom lens to my list of wants ;)



This tree is so cool! This is from my shoot I did today.




Love these people!





My FAV!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers