About Me

I am a stay at home mom that has turned my love of photography into a business. I have always enjoyed taking pictures of just about anything as well as looking at photos that others have taken. My business adventure started when my Husband and I decided that I should stay home with our Son. At that point I realized that I should do something I enjoyed. So, here we are...Take a look and feel free to comment. GOD BLESS!

Friday, April 30, 2010

Family and the Park













Being able to spend time with family is the best! Today I went to lunch and then the park with My grandmother Mama Sue and my son Jackson. I am so thankful that I can spend time with her because in 2008 she was very sick. So sick that at one point we didnt know if she would make it. But, the Good Lord above blessed us with a Miracle. Now she gets to watch my Little Boy grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers